Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Whao so fast things are passing me.. but well before you know it .. CNY is coming
Well anyways Just wanna say today was so great, a day just out with you and me alone. Our special time together , eating drinking and having fun joking around. I realli miss all that .. but more so happy that we do things tgt ..

I just thought to myself as i was with you , if we did not do things together, play and even organise things, would things turn out like this. we would prob last a while and have nothing to say to each other. Dear dear, Thank you for loving me so much and i truely wanna see u n me till our lives very end

No comments: