Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

You know when i 1st saw this video , I really feel to the ground in reverance for the blessed sacrament. Something every christian take so lightly is something so adored by the youths in the video. Someone all christians take for granted but not these youths.

through these pass few months I struggle, I fall and i have yet to find him. But at one of the adoration services, I found this song so familiar, so close to my heart. I truely understood every line of it. I really miss HIM in my life for that few months .. but i know he is not far, he has never left me to carry my burden on my own. As this new year is about to start I pray that everyone of you out there will be able to find that GOD who is able to be there for you all the time like my GOD does.

No comments: