Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

 Ask, Seek, Knock

    7 "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; those who seek find; and to those who knock, the door will be opened.

    9 "Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? 10 Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? 11 If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him! 12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

Everything seems so different. You , your words, hmm it hurts. you know it. Why do you impose your hurts on me? You want me to feel what you going through ? Well guess i am just your spare tyre. When you need me you will call .. when you don need me GET LOST ERICA that is what you would say. 

When you were down I picked you up cared for you. All i did was to leave and hope you would grow I did for my own good .. but what did i get in return. More hurt by you .

No comments: