Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

i went to church . i told myself, i will be strong, i will not cry,
i dono why all songs seem to so go my way ..
all the same songs sang at colin's funeral and now portraying my feelings and emotions!

Lord I Offer My Life
All that I am, all that I have I lay them down before you, oh Lord
All my regrets, all my acclaims
The joy and the pain, I'm making them yours

[Chorus:] Lord, I offer my life to you Everything I've been through Use it for your glory Lord I offer my days to you Lifting my praise to you As a pleasing sacrifice Lord I offer you my life

[Verse 2:] Things in the past, things yet unseen Wishes and dreams that are yet to come true All of my heart, alll of my praise My heart and my hands are lifted to you


My All In All
Verse 1
G D Em
You are my strength when I am weak
G D C
You are the treasure that I seek,
G D G D
You are my All in All;
G D Em
Seeking You as a precious jewel,
G D C
Lord to give up I'd be a fool,
G D G
You are my All in All.

Chorus
G D Em G-D-C G D G D
Jesus, Lamb of God, worthy is Your Name,
G D Em G-D-C G D G
Jesus, Lamb of God, worthy is Your Name.

Verse 2
G D Em
Takin my sin my cross my shame,
G D C
Rising again I bless Your name,
G D G D
You are my All in All,
G D Em
When I fall down You pick me up,
G D C
When I am dry You fill my cup,
G D G
You are my All in All.

this song truely speaks of him being my everything and i leaving everything to him . People ask how much do i trust him? i do trust .. alot. i place all my hopes in him that i know he will take care of ah yi till we meet once again in heaven.

today is the 1st day of Ah yi's funeral
i met my cousins all there, as usual, see so many people i nv see before. very quiet day. tomolo wil be more ba! well just know one thing i treasure my family alo. they mean alot to me. i wan them all to be happy
Saw ah yi in the coffin, she was smiling . she was happy. and this kept me thinking. why should i be sad. she is up there. a place where she need not get needles poking her, pain and suffering all this shit she suffered in her lifetime.
I'll miss her coz she means alot to me, even to kor and jie but i know she is happy!
"ah yi, we'll meet again when my time is up. but in the mean time i miss you !"

did up a book for ah yi, prob to be kept with jie and kor ba! will pass to them when last day at cremitorium! hope you will like it

No comments: