Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Monday, December 10, 2007

today i went for mass
went pic mei 1st
came to church
just wanted to spend sometime with GOD
i remember a friend telling me b4
and i would like to share this with you
for those who go adoration room
"if you just spend time in front of the Blessed Sacrament,
even if you don have anything to pray for,
he will change you."
yeah than later went mass
than Colins ashes were brought back to church
heard somethings that the mum said tt truly touched me
well anyways
today was fun day
met with paul aft he cut hair
will miss him when he leaves
i truly don want him to leave man
2 weeks
long long
miss you dear dear

No comments: