Hi There! Welcome to Erica's Blog!!

Welcome to My World

This is somewhere I voice my feelings & thoughts.
Do respect my thoughts & refrain from unnecessary comments.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

i know it has been long since i have posted something to my little sis
dear i know that this few days we have been through a bit
thank you for being there
we pulled through it tgt
i need you
you have been there for me
i know you have been sweet so sweet to me
you are always there for you
always
When i sleep, when i wake
when i have nightmares
you are the one who would be there to talk to me
1 ,2,3,4,5,6 am what ever time it may be
you are there
you woke up to my calls
now you going through your times
let me be the one who holds you
who catches you when you fall
who hold you up and cheer you up
I enjoyed this very day with you
to the core
i would say
i would nv wanna let you go
not as long as i live
you mean so much to me
i know you have other friends around you
sometimes i feel sad neglected
but it is just me
but i am fine
i know you need your space
just the same you gave me mine
i love you dear sweetie
when you sad don forget me
when you hurt don forget me
i'll be there when you sad, your shoulder to lie on
i'll be there when you hurt, to wipe away the tears from you
i'll be there when you happy, to double your joy
i'll always be there for you
forever
this is a promise
"Life without a friend is like death without a witness."
to me true friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation.
i will b there for you my sweet meimei
true to a promise
right to the very end

No comments: